Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wednesday want!

Hi guys!

 I'm probably a bit late to the party with this one, you've seen them all before. But the last week I've found myself reeeeally wanting a pair of American Apparel's Disco Pants in black. I just think they're so cool, and can make an outfit just that bit more exciting. My legs are probably my best asset as well, so maybe this would be playing to my strengths?

Photo from Asos

They've partly come to my attention from seeing an increasing number of dupes appearing on the high street. I can entirely see why, as £20 seems much more sensible than a crazy £74 for what are essentially glorified leggings. However, the more I've researched, the more I've heard about the magical spanxs like qualities... and let's face it, wouldn't every girl like a little bit of help sometimes? Really I'd like to go and try a pair on, but there are no American Apparels around me.

So what do you think? Are they worth it? Have you tried any dupes that are marvelous? Let me know guys, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one xx

2 comments:

  1. I've just got a black pair from Misguided. They are fantastic and were a real bargain at like £25! Great quality, just like the American Apparel ones- I think £70 is just too much!

    -Lucy xox
    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great but 70 for a leggings? I would try to get one for around 20 and spent the rest of the money on a nice top!

    What do you think about my latest shopping? @ SALE

    http://honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de/2013/01/new-in.html

    ReplyDelete