Thursday 17 January 2013

Review- Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash mask






My skin is generally well balanced, neither oily or dry I wouldn't say, however I do get spots around my jaw line near my mouth. The main issue isn't even the spots themselves so much, as these dissapear usually within a day. They have a habit of leaving red marks behind them though that hang around sometimes for several months. This does at least mean that I can cover them with make up relatively well, but it isn't ideal.
Neutrogena's two in one isn't a product that I use everyday, but I do like to pull it out when my skin is looking just a bit dull and tired. I also feel it makes any spots look more dried up and makes any red marks that are left behind look less angry.
 You can use it as a cleanser, but I usually take the mask option. The best bit about its dual purpose is that you can wash it off quickly if something pops up (your postman decides he fancies a chinwag etc.) and still feel like its done some good. It's particularly good in the morning as it has a tingly feeling that really makes you feel awake! While this feeling might not be for everyone, I've used it on friends and they've all loved it so much that they've gone and bought it for themselves.
At £3.99 and easy to find here at Boots, you'd be silly not to give it a go really!

2 comments:

  1. I used to really really like this! Used to do wonders for my skin. Moved on now I think, I got bored of it after a while so gave up. Maybe I should rekindle my love for it?

    http://beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it about a month ago and fell in love with it :) great as a face wash, great as a mask, I am really happy with it :)

    kisses from Istanbul!
    www.7hillsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete