Thursday 17 January 2013

If there's one piece of advice...






You may think I'm a little bit barmy, but a good friend of mine who took me under her wing when I was about ten gave me a few rules to live my life by. As I've got older these are rules that I've generally tried to take on board. They are:




1) Don't cry in front of people. Only ever cry in your car, or in your bedroom.




2) A girl should always have a black polo neck as a wardrobe essential.


3) Always wear black mascara. Always.


Now I appreciate sometimes one is a bit tricky to master. Friends have also disagreed with the polo neck, and I believe this is mainly because they think it's not a good one for big boobs. I can honestly say that big boobs has never been a problem for me so I can't really comment.

Mascara is a must that surely no one can disagree with though. Through the years I've been a bit of a mascara connoisseur, however recently I've stuck with one which is pretty much unheard of for me.


What is it, I hear you cry! Chanel's 'intimitable volume length curl separation mascara'.






I know, catchy title right? I'll forgive them though because it is marvellous. My eyelashes are quite long and curly, so I often get those annoying black dots on the top of my eye. Not with this little beauty though. It's relatively natural looking, but my eyes look brighter, more awake, and my lashes look thick black and long. It lasts well throughout the day and I never get that horrible crispy feeling that some mascaras give you. It is expensive at £23, but in my opinion it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment